Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whers Dave Duffield ???

Options
  • 04-07-2004 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭

I'm listening to Le Tour on Eurosport.com on the net so wheres Dave Duffield?? I love his commentary!!!:) :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

hes in a studio now i believe, letting some other guy- along with mr kelly- do the commentary instead.

i dont like duffield when he wanders into talking about local cheese varieties tho:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Thanks for that!!! No matter what Dave does or says I still like Dave!!!:) :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

That guy Mike talks too much. He should let Kelly and Chris talk more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

hes in a studio now i believe, letting some other guy- along with mr kelly- do the commentary instead.

Still haven't heard Dave Duffield!!! the other guy in the studio in Paris is a Dave but not Dave Duffield!!! so where is the bold Dave Duffield????:confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement