Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat night PL Holdem/Omaha at the Fitz

Options
  • 04-07-2004 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

Won it last night, first in a long while! Poorly enough attended, 29 players. €1335 in the prize pool, fogies pushed for a deal that saw $100 go off the top to pay for 6th-9th making it 1€535, 2€300, €200 etc etc. Was short stacked going in, that changed radically after a couple of omaha hands! Did a deal with one other for €400 a skull as some hot cash game action was calling!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Well done on your game I played in this 2 weeks ago and found it very enjoyable and will definately play again.

Congratulations again

Last El Rifle looked, doing a deal when heads up isn't winning a tournament - first time in a long while??? Ha once again, you would have had to win one before for it to be that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Ha! We know you and your lack of a want for deals at final tables Gav! I'd class a splitting it with one other as a win, its dollar bills in the back pocket at the end of the day.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You know this muppet Juan? Our Anti-Muppet scripts are telling me its a user called "soma".
    You want I should off him??

DeV.

It seems to El Rifle the 'host' is a bit loose with his verbals. How would the 'host' like to play heads up for 5000euro against El Rifle this weekend? Perhaps you wouldn't be throwing your weight around so casually.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

*boggle*

.......no really.......*boggle*

DeV.

ps: my dads bigger then your dad!

Such a reply can only be expected from one so loose

Ah dont mind El Riflé, he's only on the wind up. I'd say you know him DeV, a regular in the Fitz. :cool:

How come he also posts as "Soma" then?

Who *is* this masked avenger?!

How do they get the figs into the fig rolls?

DeV.

ps: I dont know why people seem to think I'm a loose player, I tend to be too tight if anything...unless I'm "at it" :)

Now he's back from Atlantic City I'm sure your horns may lock at some final table in the future!

• Advertisement

El Rifle has never posted as 'Soma'; bein loose and loose poker are moto diffrenio

Well someone is posting from your ip and has been for several months. Its possibly a work proxy or shared broadband connection. Anyway, er.. welcome to boards I guess.

el DeVore.

el DeVore

Es Bueno!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Your right El Rifle a deal isn't a win it's a draw. :)

I wonder if you would say it was a draw if you shared the lotto? :)

DeV...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Haha , good point, from a sporting aspect it's a draw then.

Advertisement