Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting PC to TV

Options
  • 04-07-2004 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Before I go start, I’d like to point out that I feel like a complete ninny posting this. I have absolutely no technical inclination whatsoever, hopefully some kind soul out there will be able to help me.

I need to find out how to connect my laptop to my television.

Unfortunately, my television does not come equipped with the S-Video connection port, so this is probably impossible, no? (The damn TV is only a couple of years old too!)

Anyway, can anyone out there give me advice.. perhaps there is some sort of external converter thingie I can buy?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

In Power City they have an Svideo to Scart connection includes sound cables.
    €10 very handy plug Svideo in the connector sound from headphones jack into the Conector and then plug it into your TV.

Then set up tv out on lappie.

kdjac

Advertisement