Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Series 60 Phonebook Editor

Options
  • 04-07-2004 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get software that'll let me edit my phonebook etc on my n-gage. I need one that works with usb link (preferably freeware), pc-suite for nokia only works with bluetooth am i right on saying that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 madden

The Pc Suite for Nokia 6600 uses infra red and bluetooth and USB

I Recommened you use the Sync button , that copies all your calender notes and memos etc along with all your contacts to outlook, which can be used as a backup , you do that via the Nokia pcsuite for 6600.

Some software I've used for other non-symbian phones is Oxygen Phone Manager II or OPM II (search www.google.ie for oxygen and nokia), ther is a symbian version available , its really good for swapping phones about .

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

i can't get the usb to work with my n-gage, any ideas? it works fine for the mp3 software and for drag and drop files but not for pc suite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 madden

on a 7610 connected wti husb you get about 4 differant devices , and it works iwth the pc suite 6.2 or 6.1, you do need to restart your pc after connecting the cable for the 1st time tho, so that the pc suite can recognise it, might be the same for ngage as there fairly simular inside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by madden
    might be the same for ngage as there fairly simular inside

unfortunately not for the n-gage, when connected over USB it only appears as a local mass storage device on the PC. Bluetooth is required to connect with the PC Suite.

BrianG

Advertisement