Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server ip

Options
  • 04-07-2004 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I was able to connect to viet-navan because i was able to go to add server but since my stupid dick of a brother was messing around with battlefield vietnam config i cant enter anything in addserver it just wont let me enter anything is there away to connect to your server from the console? Is there a way i can fix my addserver?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Guess what im going to tell you to read? go on have a guess? Read the IRSIH server Sticky and create a shortcut.

/me wonders why we have stickies.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by KdjaC
    /me wonders why we have stickies

they make us feel organised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

ok sorry i sorted it i just panic'd when i cudnt connect today sorry wont happin again:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

I use the BF:V server-browser.
    Multi->Internet
    Filter name: *avan*

This brings up both irish servers.
    Then again, I don't read stickies either :p

Rebel against authority, learn NOTHING!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

You should get ASE (All seeing eye) devil monkey, its the best gaming server out there

Have it.
    Used it twice.
    Stopped caring.

I couldnt live without ASE ,i have a lifetime pass for it too ,best €30 i ever spent.

No way in hell would i use any ingame server finder ever , they all crap especially BFs.

kdjac

I can't really complain about the BF:V ingame one.
    You get used to it, like syphallis.
    I don't really stray onto other servers much so finding navan/cavan is pretty easy.

ah me has 11 games in ASE so best for me not to use ingame thingies or gayspy.

kdjac

• Advertisement

*shudder*
    You mentioned the spy of gayness.
    What an annoying program.
    I'd say the default 'servers in own country' setting gets us a fair bit of traffic on navan though.

Advertisement