Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vice-City

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Originally posted by Horsefumbler
    You must be bent

Yes I must be bent because I dont like a game :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stupid muppet tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan
    Probably be exclusive on PS2 for anywhere between six months and a year, with the inevitable XBox and PC ports after that.
    aye, i'm hoping that they keep with the tradition of releasing the pc version in may... couldn't bear to wait any longer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭kurtmark22

New arguement which was the better city Vice city or Liberty City?

(Note better city does not mean better game just better game area)

Personally I prefered Liberty City as it was a far more interesting city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yep, vice city was too flat for my liking.
    liberty city with vice city's vehicles and missions --> win

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

You know, sometimes I just fire up VC and simply drive around, occasionally robbing a better car or bike, but mostly just cruising along enjoying the ride.

• Advertisement

Exactly how I feel Tman. A Liberty city (gta3) rerelase with some of Vice cities improvements (better gun selection, ability to jump out of cars for example) would be the perfect game.

Mind you the San Andreas citis (all three of them) look cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

you'd have to fix the gangs in gta III though, a respect meter possibly, very annoying when they shoot you all the time
    how could they even tell it was you, realistically

Mind you the gangs in Vice city are just as bad, they shoot you all the time as well. Not quite as bad as GTA 3 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by amp
    You know, sometimes I just fire up VC and simply drive around, occasionally robbing a better car or bike, but mostly just cruising along enjoying the ride.

You know, it's old fogeys like you out on a Sunday drive that really get on my tits when I'm trying to ram the auld securicor van off the road in a stolen police car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

hopefully there'll be massively multiplayer gta so a real fool like that will be in your way :)

does the scarface thing add much to the game?
    i've never seen it, though i did find the plot in the game very predictable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Watch scarface and you'll see so many similarities to locations in Vice City. The mansion that you take after you kill diaz = Tony Montana's gaff in scarface. The malibu club is the same as the disco in scarface. There's also an apartment with bloodstains and a chainsaw in it, another tribute to scarface. Plenty more too.

Advertisement