Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WireWool delayed from Freiburg

Options
  • 04-07-2004 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

WireWool and Black Forest Cycling Playlist

Keith Fullerton Whitman / track 3a (2waynice)
    Martin Siewert / Valentine
    Corker Conboy / Can of Worms (opened up by Xela)
    Philip Clemo / Depth
    Catarina Pratter / Maybe You Don’t Exist
    Sluta Leta / Whispers Special
    Fenin / Woods (D.Mateo remix)
    The Notwist / Scoop (Isan remix)
    o9 / Terminal Red
    Numbers / We Like Having These Things (Kid606 Williamsburg Address remix)
    Metamatics / Meander
    Derek Carr / 50 Pence
    Zeena Perkins & Ikue Mori / Jezebel
    Rob Mazurek / Body Parts (Spectral White)
    Sex In Dallas / Song of the Beach
    Prefuse 73 / Last Night
    Animal Collective / Baby Day
    Tied & Tickled Trio / 3.4.E
    Chicago Underground Duo / Lifelines
    State River Widening / Interlaken
    o9 / Terminal Green

just to let all y'all know, i'm doing the new xfm site at the moment, so hopefully that could be up next weekend (!!!!). If anyone has any suggestions for links etc. let me know by wednesday.
    to the dj's: there'll be a page on the new site with rollover buttons linking to each of the shows, so email me anything you'd like it to say when you roll over your link(cmcd@campus.ie). otherwise i can just make some **** up. as for your actual page, either send me something (450x450 pixels would be best) or let me know what you'd like it to say / pictures etc.. There probably won't be playlists as that will involve constant updating, so make it something that will still make sense this time next year if possible!
    (dave or val, could you email this to the other dj's, i don't have addresses for them at the moment)

bo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

would it be a hassle to include blogs for all the seperate shows?
    that way each DJ could upload his or her playlist whenever it suits,as they're on air even.

also, what would be cool would be something like this

"To be added to DJ blahs mailing list please enter e-mail address here"

with a data entry field and a simple mailto: thingy?

VG for kicking site into action though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Wirewool

that sounds good, if i'm able to do it. dave, lcan you let me know if there'd be any problems with dudleys suggestions? i'll see what i can do with it over the weekend. looks like it'll be next weekend now before i can update the site. remember (everyone) to send me anything you'd like to have on the page for your show, or if you'd like it left blank to be sorted out at a later date....

p.s. could someone send me an email with everyones addresses. to cmcd@campus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

I cc'd u the xfm mail list.

Advertisement