Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jacqueline

• 04-07-2004 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

It is being reported that Jacqueline has been released by WWE. This apparently took place a couple weeks ago. The last major moment for Jacqueline’s WWE career was capturing the WWE Cruiserweight championship.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Apart from her massive boobies, its not really a major loss. There is no point having her on Smackdown since the womans title in on Raw. She has some considerable skill, but hey ho... Sh1t happens.

On that topic, what does everyone think of the Divas 250000 search? Did anyone see the playmate of the year, shes running for it. I wonder how crap they are all going to be in the ring :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭kurtmark22

Well the winning Diva can't be any worse than Torrie Wilson or Dawn Marie in the ring I am sure. She will be only used for eye candy / manager anyway I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I loved Jacqueline ... she was definitely the best looking ... and pretty much one of the best wrestlers (female) ... should've been on raw

I thought she was good looking as well but she was not being used anyway so she is better off elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Doubt she will go to TNA. They arent fans of female wrestlers, just eye candy. Although Jacqueline is very good looking when she isnt plastered with make up.

• Advertisement

God knows where she will go. Japan is doubtful as is TNA as you mentioned Hanza.

Advertisement