Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phones with MP3

Options
  • 04-07-2004 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭

I've been using the Siemens Sl45 for the last year and a half and have enjoyed the MP3 capability although it takes forever to transfer songs onto it. But after a little accident the phone isn't working as well as it used to (always switching off, crashing, etc) so I'm thinking about upgrading. Are there any new phones on the market that also have a MP3 player perhaps with a faster transfer connection.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

get yerself an ericson t610. There's an mp3 player ya can get for about 20euros which plugs into the bottom of it.
    I don't have a link for it but i'm sure someone will come along here and help ya with that..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

6230 has a grand mp3 player on it, though in the software version i have its a bit erm 'dodgy' at certain bitrates

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

i have to say im really happy with my n-gage for a MP3 player. for €100 plus €60 for a 256MB memory card its a great bit of hardware and seriously good value for money

Advertisement