Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micheal Moore and webboards.

Options
  • 05-07-2004 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

comments.****edcompany.com/phpcomments/index.php?newsid=98577&sid=1&page=16&parentid=0&crapfilter=1

Appears he can be baited to post. (its the F word)

Copy that and paste it to your address bar, and change the ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

That link is not getting to where you want it to get I think Hobbes.

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Found this though!

http://rubbergashproductions.com/Finding_Fahrenheit_911.rm (about 10 mb)

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by mike65
    Found this though!

http://rubbergashproductions.com/Finding_Fahrenheit_911.rm (about 10 mb)
    Epic stuff. Who knew massive corporations were greedy and nasty! :)

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I thought "how whiney can you get?" then I thought "That B'stard Moore and his fat millions, sell out!"

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I haven't seen the Real file yet. But is this about not giving the film to an indie cinema?

Ever hear the term, preaching to the Choir?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Hobbes
    I haven't seen the Real file yet. But is this about not giving the film to an indie cinema?
    Yup. Which post in that thread is supposed to be Moore Hobbes?

adam

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Yup. Which post in that thread is supposed to be Moore Hobbes?

adam

The one that says "Micheal Moore".
    Originally posted by B.S. Detector:

Too bad Moore doesn't "research" diet and nutrition as much as all the political tripe that he spews.

Yeah, I'm fat. What of it?

Is that the best you can do? Fat or not, you haven't disproven a single point I've made in Fahrenheit 911.

and so on. :)
    I may be fat, but you're stupid, and I can lose weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

I couldn't be arsed wading through the 18 pages of "Bush sucks", "No Moore sucks", "Moore's a fatass", "Democrats suck", etc etc. I think if it was really "Micheal Moore" he could spell his name right...:rolleyes:

I misspelt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

theres no post there by "Micheal Moore" and as said before the posts are a little long to wade through them all. could you be a bit more specific(like its the 4th post from the top and posters name = blah). is it definitely on page 16

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

never mind. its on page 17 near the top.

And we know that's Moore because...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Originally posted by dahamsta

Exactly. I don't think some who gets death threats and who has raked in $60million since F911 opened is going to care about what somebody on the fu*kedcompany forums is saying about his weight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by ChipZilla
    Exactly. I don't think some who gets death threats and who has raked in $60million since F911 opened is going to care about what somebody on the fu*kedcompany forums is saying about his weight...
    There's certainly no proof that it’s him, but for a celebrity to go online and debate with the hoi polloi is certainly not unprecedented. For example, J. Michael Straczynski, who was the creator of the cult sic-fi series Bablyon 5 (and thus a VIP to millions of nerds everywhere), is a regular contributor on one of the best established Babylon 5 newsgroups (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated). Others, such as British Prince William, have been reputed to be regulars in many chat rooms and bulletin boards under assumed nicknames.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Because it's the posters name. Nobody ever lies on the internet ever, clearly.

Irrespective of whether the poster on that board is Michael Moore or not (and frankly why would it be?) what he posts on a webboard is hardly relevant to his documentaries.

I don't see any point in keeping this thread open. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement