Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to pick up a nice poker table in Dublin

• 05-07-2004 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

What shops would have the best value?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

theres a shop on capel street that sells darts, snooker stuff and i saw a table top in there over the weekend for 99 yoyos.

it folds up, sits 8 and is sturdy enough. it has holders for chips and drinks. havent seen any proper tables on sale anywhere tho.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Im going to head into town later 2day, is there any chance u know the shop name?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

dont know the name, sorry. it's on the right hand side if you head up capel st. from the bridge. up opposite Slattery's bar (ish).

you shuld find it easily enough, tonnes of trophies and sports crap in the windows.

Karl.

thnaks i found it, nice tabler thanks 4 the help but it went bad ater that, drank all night only home now, going to go buy that table if i cant get a oxygen ticket. Cheers for tellin me where shop is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

let me know what it's like if you get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Conar

Did you get that table.
    Can you tell me what its like cos I'm looking for one myself.
    You can get them really cheap on Ebay but the P&P is really deer.

Was this table hexagonal or oval?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

In the interests of my curiosity(and probably that of most others I think that User45701 should buy the table, take a picture of it, and post it on the web for me(us) all to see

I agree.
    And maybe if its worth a buy we can message around the board and get a group discount too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

See this thread , my post in particular for a pic. Come into my shop opposite the abbey theatre, EJ Riley Snooker, and Ill look after you. These aren't lasting long in the shop they are just flying out the door

Can you tell me how much you're selling them for?

• Advertisement

The price is 100 euro and it seats 8 but in reality it costs 80 euro cause u get 100 free chips (10 E) and 2 decks or cards (5 E Each)

Its a nice table i am buying it when i am back from holiday. I am concerned that it might be a bit cramped tho...

Nice one User45701.

Did you get the name of the shop by the way?
    I might get one this afternoon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

The shop's name is Brenfers and it's at 46 Capel Street. It's on the right hand side as you head north, just north of the Mary Street Junction.

David

If ur not sure where that St is just walk out of UGC cinima take a right walk straight and then ur first left and its on that St.

Nice one lads.
    I think I've convinced myself not to get one now though.
    Too much hassle over drink spillages and things like that (my mates are animals)!

Thats the problem, if i got 1 there would be NO drink except water vodka taquala gin and other clear things on it. NO LUCULZADE it stains worse than a bad **** on the side of the toilet.

Advertisement