Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRAI - Killua Castle (Open investigation)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by Redshift

I just realised... Well, not actually "just", lol

But, I left my fleece in your jeep a while ago, lol Any chance I'd be able to get it back from you? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Originally posted by Kennett
    I just realised... Well, not actually "just", lol

But, I left my fleece in your jeep a while ago, lol Any chance I'd be able to get it back from you? Thanks :)

No, I'm keeping it along with your map that you can't read;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

The map I can understand... But the fleece? O_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I watched the video, nothing on it. there was nothing on last one but at least that one was funny. Anyway i checked the pics just now. A few with orbs mostly reflections from dust etc as after taking each pic i used my torch to see if there was dust in the air and there was in all orb pics. There is one however where im in the livery on the upstairs part taking a pic of the ground below. Apart from the dust orbs, down below there is a shape of what looks like a person walking towards the livery gates. Will post up when i can. Its pretty cool though.
    Ian nothing on the video of our vigil in the non haunted dungeon but did your tape pick up anything? Oh er.. ignore some of the comments made when you are not around :D

Advertisement