Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Prodigy

• 05-07-2004 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

The Prodigy are set to release a special version of a track from their forthcoming album 'Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned'. Make your own version here and download it when done.

The track is called "Memphis Bells"

B.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

didn't think much of "girls" at all tbh, i'll still get this album out of loyalty to the prodge though.

i'll have a peek at that remix deelio later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the albums a bit muck to say the least

holy lord!! i take that back

listened to it as its made to be listened to... very loud, and christ its an absolute BLINDER of an album

will disappoint an awful lot of prodigy fans tho i reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

girls? was that just one song ie the one with the wierd video with the cows milk?

or was it an album?

i have been a long but intermitent fan of the prodigy, ie thought firestarter was absolute thrash when i first saw it now realise the bravado and (thrashy)humour of it(and their earlier stuff)?

3 kilos is one of my fav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Originally posted by chewy
    girls? was that just one song ie the one with the wierd video with the cows milk?

or was it an album?

No, that was Baby's Got A Temper from the last album (can't remember the name).

I didn't like Girls when I heard it first, and I was expecting the album be another poor effort from the Prodigy.

But after hearing "Memphis Bells" (the album version is very good) and "Spitfire" especially, "Girls" sounds much better for some reason. I think the album sounds a lot like Fat of the Land and Music For The Jilted Generation.

Excellent album (but not as good as Experience, IMO :D )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by chewy
    3 kilos is one of my fav
    same here. in fact, i listed that as one of my favourite tunes of all time on another forum a couple of days ago:)
    'Girls' is off the new album afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭MunkyHed

No, that was Baby's Got A Temper from the last album (can't remember the name).

Baby's got a temper never made it onto an album. Liam howlett has been working hard in the last few years writin stuff and after the release of bgat he hated it. He felt like he was stuck in a rut. He scrapped a load of material and wrote always outnumbered with completely new equipment and a fresh head. bgat sucked and thank god liam recognised this and i hope the new album will be as groundbreaking as music for the jilted generation.
    I believe that a prodigy album should be listened to all together and not one track here and there. They put tracks in order for a reason, they paint a picture and put you in a mood that you just can't get by downloading a track or two. I'm waiting for the official release and gonna take a day off to go home and turn my system up to 11 and rattle the windows... goosepimples thinkin about it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Ye, actually think its fairly decent, its one of those albums that each song adds to the last one, hope it does well. although that "baby has a temper" was pathetic.

We will have to wait and see what the CD buying public think?

Sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

See who's guesting on the last track !

Originally posted by BaZmO*
    See who's guesting on the last track !

one of the poorer tracks on the album imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Is the new album out or just leaked online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Bit torrent. very good quality leaked online.

Still might buy it though.

Advertisement