Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

follow le Tour live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sabiki2

Does anyone know of any venues or pubs in the Dublin area who would have Eurosport and might put in on live in the afternoons?

I'm thinking of mid-week stages when there wouldn't be any significant other live sporting events clashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

now there's a Q!

I haven't heard of any, but I'd imagine most pubs would have access to Eurosport and none would have any bother putting it on for you...
    Let us know

• Registered Users Posts: 14,385 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

yeh get an old analogue receiver and dish and tune it into the astra 1 satellite at 19.2 E and bingo eurosport free to air (sometimes with german commentry though)
    dish is sitting on the ground outside at the moment i was putting it up at the weekend but managed to break bolts !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

For live audio try

www.eurosport.com or www.letour.fr :):):)

Advertisement