Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My watercooling Kit...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Thats a impressive drop in temperature. Looks like that money was well spent. I'd love to get into water cooling just not with my current rig.

Hey Col Loki I did not know you could water cool sand paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

One of the fans is louder than the other so i just turn it off when not gaming etc. temp only rises by 1-2c. I cant hear the 1 fan thats running, it's silent.... Unless im up at the pc I cant hear it, I knew it would be quite but i never thought it'd be this quite.... Anyone thinkin of getin WC should just go for it, deffo worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Jeebus you dont waste any time do you.....aye tiz a sweet rig alright,lookin good.:)

you could put some foam/padding under the pump if there is vibrations from it...that works really well.

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

The rubber mounts worked fine, even if they r a bitch to install...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Hey Col Loki I did not know you could water cool sand paper.

Well you learn something new every day :D .
    you could put some foam/padding under the pump if there is vibrations from it...that works really well.

Yea i was about to put silicone to line it but i need to be able to slide it when i put in or take out my Audigy or Tv card. When im redoing it all again i will have it pretty well setup and will have silicone or foam under it.
    I knew it would be quite but i never thought it'd be this quite.... Anyone thinkin of getin WC should just go for it, deffo worth it

lol, good to hear your impressed with it anyway!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement