Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final IWW card

• 05-07-2004 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Tripple threat
    (IWW Head Trainer vs. UK's Top Wrestler vs. US Star)
    Blake Norton vs. Doug Williams vs. Ripper

"The Ladys Hero" David Zero vs. Alex Breslin

Mark Spirit V Stephen Farrley

Scotty Mac vs. C.J. Summers

The Mummy vs. Max Mafioso

"TFK" Brian Roche vs. Killer Koz

Joey Cabaray vs. "The Heretic" Red Vinny

Daragh V Dr. Cannibal, Michael McCormack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

solid looking card

defo will try and make it to the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭kurtmark22

Never been to an Irish Whip wrestling card, where do thet hold their events?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

kurtmark22, we dont have any set location, Friday its in Dublin, Mount Temple Gym, Monday we are off to Carlow, the Dinn Ri hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

will hopefully be a good show, lookin forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

The carlow show and the Dublin shows will be the same, however the matches will be different... The 3rd show may be totally different all together...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Are there actual storylines attached with IWW, faces and heels etc, or is it straight pure wrestling??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Judging from the NWA shows there prob wont be storylines per say, itss too hard when shows are every 3 or 4 months but there wil almost def be heels and faces, they have to give the crowd a reason to get into the matches.

There will be distinct Heal V Face matches. Plus there will be a gimmick match.

There will be everything from Gimmicks to High flying, technical wrestling, and hopefully some really painful looking spots... :D Everything for every wrestling fan.

IWW has powerhouses like Stephen Farrley and Mark Cosgrave. Strong style brawlers like Mark Spirit and Bryan Roach, High flyers like Red Vinny, Scotty MAc, Ripper and CJ summers. And not forgetting the technial marvel of Blake Norton and Doug Williams...

By car, Mount Temple is located on the Malahide Road. Find Fairview and head up until the Malahide Road widens out into a dual carraigeway at the Griffith Avenue junction. About 200 yards up, there is traffic lights; this is the school entrance (opposite the entrance for the Fire Brigade training school).

Alternatively, from the Whitehall Road, turn onto Griffith Avenue (left if heading southbound, right if your coming from town; it is the junction where the Garda Station is) and head down Griffith Avenue until you get to the end of same; this will leave you at the Malahide Road

By Bus There is plenty of bus services up the Malahide Road; the 20B, 27's, 42 and 42B and 43 all serve the school, while the Howth Road buses will leave you pretty close as well. For those of you who are on it, the 123 bus terminates at the junction of Griffith Avenue and Malahide Road, leaving you 3 minutes walk.

By Train The nearest DART station is Clontarf. When you leave the station, take a left turn and head to the Malahide Road junction, and walk up; this will take about 10 minutes by foot.

Any problems, let me know please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Is that guy from Cork, who ran a school down here in Ballincollig, involved in IWW?

Blake or Killer Koz...

Blake was the teacher in Cork...
    Koz (Cosgrave) was one of his students.

Both Blake and Koz will be at the shows...

HAHA i havnt seen Steven Farrelly in Years he was a friend of a friend i used to play with him as a kid never liked him we used to get into fights. Powerhouse now HAH thats funny to hear. Better not train there :)

:D

Cool i jst found out that i will be able to make this show. Can you pay in the front door ? Sorry dont look at IWW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭kurtmark22

Sounds like a good show, I think I will go to the Dublin Show.

Tickets are a meer 11euro (not even 3 pints), and for what you are gonna get you cant beat that... The matches, I can guarntee will be amazing...

BTW, the card has been slightly changed, its revised up above...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

what times it starting at and what times first match?

I sudgest you be there by 7:00 if you want half decient seats. All the seats will be good though. Bell time is 7:30

The first match will be comencing in and around that time.
    The shows lenght has not been determined yet... There will also be an intermission.

Any more questions, feel free to ask. I will be on the board for most of the day.

Hanza/Red Vinny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

cheers. the smiaras.com contingent will be there.

Thats excellent :D Hope you guys like the show... Thanks to all who are already comming... We appreciate it alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Well lads,id go without a doubt,but its in Dublin,and dublin smells.

;)

Nah jus kidding,im in Cork,and its a bit too much hassle:dunno:

If ye ever come to Cork,ill be there,front row seats,marking out for everything:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭burningspirit

19 Hours til the Beatings Begin

Mark F***ing!!! Spirit

Advertisement