Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frog ahoy

Options
  • 05-07-2004 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

yo val,

we're listening for once again...last few weeks no time,

I do enjoy the unemployment though, thursday we go on holiday to Gondalouland :ninja:

you just played one of the new Mum tracks?
    le chat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Don't have the new Mum album. I'm very uncool.
    I don't know what it is then that you were listening to.

What are you up to during those long summer days? Branlette?

I'm going to the samba festival in Drogheda this year again. It's this weekend and I hope it's as fun as last year.

They've blocked the internet at work. We can only surf before 9am, after 5pm, and between 1pm and 2pm. La fete. I've gone from a lot of music, surfing, e-mailing, doing very, very, veeeeery little work to working like a donkey with no little pleasures to make up. Ah yeah, the girls are still pretty.

Big bibis, enjoy the holidays!

Val

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

I think you played a new mogwai then, as you indicated in yer talk (or I'm wrong)

well, mostly relaxing, taking it easy,,and still not doing things I should do.. had a 2nd round interview today at exam-company..could be better job with less commercial stress.. but if i stay on dole, I couldn't care less for a bit..even be happier :D

we go to gondalouland, for a wedding in de paysanne town, probably will get to see her whole family of farmers, casoullet-cooks and vineyard experts :)
    the food and piss should be fantastic though

really **** the work is even more restricted now..what bad things did ye do to let this happen? ;) donkey hat for you,.
    will give you call tomorrow to keep you entertained

chat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

also had to spin some cd's at a 2-day festival in The Hague last weekend,.,. we had Tortoise, Plaid, Murcof, Dillinger Escape Plan, Sole etc playing
    I was proud to be warming up for the strange hiphop guy Sole, he's a fine fella and looks like a young Paul Watts :p
    so had a busybusy but excellent weekend musicwise,

sebchat

Advertisement