Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migrating Using from NT4

Options
  • 05-07-2004 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

Ok here is a problem I have , I neetd to upgrade 50+ users from a NT4 domain into A SBS 2003 enviroment, Im just wondering does anyone know is there a utility that will bring acrosss the users and also security settings of all the data from the old NT4 box?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ColmOT [MSFT]

hhmmm - the ADMT (Active Directory Migration Tool) might work for you...
    Been a while since I used it though, so I'm not 100% sure.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

you poor, poor bastard :D

hang on I'm forgetting something

Oh yeah that's it

Oh crap...

We'll have to do the same too :(

Don't forget 75 user limit - make bloody sure the powers that be realise just how much user 76 could cost.

Suggest you setup a PC up as a BDC (you can do a dual boot and delete afterwards) to do a test upgrade - take it off the network and promote to PDC in server manager.

Advertisement