Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gig pics!

Options
  • 06-07-2004 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

Ahh... the latest concert photo's have been posted on my site. Bands include: Metallica, Slipknot and Lost Prophets. My apologies for some poor quality as I used a disposable camera. Hope you like 'em!

The site: www.grimreaper.au.tt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

your page dont work i get this message
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
    Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://www.geocities.com/grim_reaper_rach/page.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Sorry ozone6280, the site only has a small data transfer allowance and cannot be viewed... I should really upgrade and pay for it... Thanks for trying anyway. It should be working again soon. My apologies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Great site you are an exelent artist. keep us updated when you put some new atrwork on your site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Thank you very much ozone6280. I'm not sure if you saw them, but I have put up some pictures of a room I painted in mural.. pretty old (5yrs ago when I was 12).. pretty crap.. but hey!

P.S. If you get a chance, please sign the guestbook :) BFN

Advertisement