Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Account Number???

• 06-07-2004 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,393 ✭✭✭✭

"This tool is used to track your download statistics. In order to access these statistics you are required to enter your Broadband Telephone Number and Broadband Account Number, this is to distinguish between each customers account and to show "your" statistics"

Trying to log into eircom broadband to check my download and upload statistics, listed is the help it gives, where do I get my Broadband Account Number, any help appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

That should be on an invoice or any documents you have received from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,393 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Webmonkey, got an order reference number & a delivery reference number, nothing else, both of these won't work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

hmm, did you get a bill from them yet because it has to be on that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,393 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

No, it's that Free for the Summer promo I got dupped into. Not to worry will install some sort of counter to keep eye on traffic, known my luck they'd charge me for breaking 4 gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bobthebobbob

just use your telephone account number...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭MrPunch

Eircom seem to have changed the access method for their statistics page in the last week or so.

If you've had BB for a while you'll have a personal username and password (that need to be filled into the modem to connect). You can just enter these into their 'Account Number' thing and it will still work.

New eircom users seem to have a default user/psw combo now (and presumably got acc numbers too)

Remember to add '@eircom.net' to your username to get access to the page.

john

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,705 ✭✭✭jd

Try your telephone account number
    jd

Advertisement