Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheap petrol @ the New Tesco station, malahide Rd

Options
  • 06-07-2004 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

I see they are selling petrol for only 92.9C per litre at the New Tesco station, malahide Rd. Would this make it the cheapest in the country. it's a full cent cheaper than Tesco, Clearwater in Finglas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Apparently, according to my brother, all the other places along that stretch of the Malahide Road have also cut their prices down to around that mark.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Ballygall road in Finglas was 92.6 this morning,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭highdef

According to the Fuel Price watch website, Clearwater Tesco is currently charging 90c per litre. Can anyone verify this? This is a big drop from 92.9 just the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Yeaaaaas, that new station is 5mins away from me :D First time I seen it open was this morning, it was packed already :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭highdef

Yeah, I'm about 5 minutes away too. We could me neighbours for all I know. Only a few pumps were open on Monday. Don't know if they are all open yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Wouldn't it be smashing if they done that 5c a litre off promotion like Finglas when they opened first.

5 mins away too.... oooer!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Originally posted by ntl Technical
    According to the Fuel Price watch website, Clearwater Tesco is currently charging 90c per litre. Can anyone verify this? This is a big drop from 92.9 just the other day.

Was there last night (Tuesday night), and petrol was 92.9 cent in Tesco, Clearwater.

DC.

Advertisement