Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*WANTED* - Hammock

• 06-07-2004 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Lookin for a cheap'ish hammock if at all possible. I want one with a base included, ie. no need for 2 trees! I saw these in Lidl/Alsi before, was just wondering if anyone knwe of anywhere else that sells them, for a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭bobk

Argos sells them for cheap enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,983 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"My goodness what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks!

There's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third. There's Hammocks 'R Us, that's on third, too. You've got Put Your Butt There that's on third. Swing Low Sweet Chariot - matter of fact they're all in the same complex. It's the Hammock Complex down on third.

The Hammock District!"

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

LOL!

I had to sit on my hands to stop them from typing the Simpsons response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by basquille
    "My goodness what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks!

There's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third. There's Hammocks 'R Us, that's on third, too. You've got Put Your Butt There that's on third. Swing Low Sweet Chariot - matter of fact they're all in the same complex. It's the Hammock Complex down on third.

The Hammock District!"

:)

scorpio! you fiendish devil :D

Advertisement