Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

immigration, scary goings on.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

From what I gather is you had no face to face contact with anyone there. Add to that your no relation to him, so it is was understandable that they would no give no information.

His representative got the information, again I may be wrong but you seem to imply that he also did not have a face to face with anyone until later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭tylerdurden

Originally posted by Hobbes
    From what I gather is you had no face to face contact with anyone there. Add to that your no relation to him, so it is was understandable that they would no give no information.

His representative got the information, again I may be wrong but you seem to imply that he also did not have a face to face with anyone until later.

A face to face is not required.
    His representative got the information when I did. In other words when it was too late to try to stop his leaving the country.

The information was not sensitive or restricted. An officer called me and gave the information. However this was close to 48 hours after the man was taken by Immigration.

Trust me please, it is not understandable. Nor is was it for legal reasons. The officer said to me himself that the information should have been on the system and accessible when I first called.

Advertisement