Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neocron2 Dome of York trailer.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cows With Guns

Hobbes why do you enjoy playing all the unpopular/useless mmorpgs?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Cows With Guns
    Hobbes why do you enjoy playing all the unpopular/useless mmorpgs?

?

You have played it then? Or looked at the demo, or is this just a troll? For someone with only 8 posts how do you know what games I play?

Edit: More links here if those are slow.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=103059

I'm a long time reader, first time poster... I read your posts here and you only seemed interested in the unpopular (shit) mmorpgs.

No offence intended!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Have you played Neocron? Have you looked at the demo? Neocron is hardly sh!t. What are you basing that opinion on?

The only other MMORPG I've played that had a low customer base was AC2, which I only played for a month.

UO, AC around the time I was playing them were the most popular games out there. (2nd/3rd only to EQ).

So I don't understand your point.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

lol **** mmorpg :P yeah right neocron is a mix of fps and rpg its not some point and click one thats what it appeals to me . If you haven't played it shut up as you dont know what your talking about if ya have well you need to try it again its a class game

• Advertisement

Darkener has put me in my place, i retract all statments.

PLEASE DO CONTINUE... making fools of yourselves :(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Fine be a carebear i see from the forums FinalFantasy XI is out soon . Go hunt monsters all day . I take it you have played neocron ?? . If so enlighten me as why its a **** mmorpg . Your most likely one of the guys who played it , got killed alot cried, alot and quit and now plays SWG for the UBER player versus monster scene .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

calm down people. i vote this to be the most aggro thread since that SWG thread few months ago on MM. the cows with guns will leave us for a week so he can attend the friendship making course. hopefully, he'll come back a better and friendlier gamer. CMON VAC, YOU CAN DO IT!!!1

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

youd swear the game was your child and he had just stuck his willy in its ear..jeez.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

lol someone gave me bad reputation points for that comment !

• Advertisement
Advertisement