Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos

• 07-07-2004 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

This is a general request for photos of GalwayLANs.

If you have any, please zip them up and send me the details (which lan they're from, names of who's in the pics if possible etc.) so I can tell you where to upload them to.

For Timeout, Sniipe and Goku, send me a pm during the week, I need to get the GLX photos asap :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I have about 400megs of pics (uncompressed) on a CD with me.
    I'm going to do a batch compression tomorrow, weed out the unfocused ones and upload them.

There are a few movies too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

For the love of God, try to use a html program that creates thumbnails! It's damn near impossible to shift through all the pics.

like I said, they're not optimised, I just compressed them a bit (a batch resize+convert) and uploaded them.
    I'll do proper optimised ones soon enough, replete with the gallery navigation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

im sure ive some somwhere . ill look

• Advertisement

There are some on http://www.galwaylan.net
    Mainly GLX, but there are Sniipe's ones from GLIX aswell, plus some videos.

Advertisement