Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66e-2FM-Monday 12th July

Options
  • 07-07-2004 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Dan Hegarty will be playing tracks from the '66e' 2fm session this coming Monday between Midnight and 2 so listen in if you can.

Also, 66e will be launching www.66earehome.com at Whelans on Sunday July 25th with support from 'Rest' and others.

Admission is €10 or €8 with an absurdly handsome flyer.

Be well

66e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 illyad

cool,
    I'll be listening for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Absurdly handsome flyers they are. :D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

So handsome that we have now ran out.. will get some more very soon..you just have to look for them.

I have about 10 left but they're all for me.
    That's how absurdly handsome they are. ;)
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

please can i have a flyer cos i'm all the way down in cork and can't get one... and i might just travel all that way just for a flyer

• Advertisement

Emm....I'll give you one of you come to the gig. :)

Was thrilled to hear 'One Cast One Catch' last night. It's now taped and in my stereo. :eek: :D

xxx me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i got one of the songs off irish music central... sounds deadly... i'll try and make it up... but if i can't afford a hostel i mightn't be able to make it

Advertisement