Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASP heads i need help

Options
  • 07-07-2004 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

I just took over hosting for a site that was designed in ASP so i have to implment it on its new hosting plan...this is new territory to me....can anyone lend a hand/phone support?

please please please....quite urgent has to be running before weekend...god damn oxegen

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

oxegen? Is this oxegen.ie? Thats php!
    you need to get yourself an ASP enabled host. does your site runs in conjunction with a database - Access (doubtful) or MS SQL Server?

There are people here who host sites and they can help accommodate the hosting issue. If you need help with the ASP code then give me a buzz - number PMed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dynamic.ie

I think sinus means oxegen is on this weekend and must get this done before he/she is MIA for the weekend.

I'd be able to help if you want to give me a shout up to 6pm this evening. PM me and I'll send u my #.

Regards,

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

dynamic.ie i pmed my number 2 u

kbannon i have the hosting, just need help with getting the damn thing to run on the hosting plan...and btw its like dynamic said MIA this weekend

I can help - email me <info AT kbannon DOT com> for info or use the phone # I PMed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Batbat

dump ASP and use PHP, best advice you will ever get

• Advertisement

recommendation comes a bit late though if the site is already built!

[ I actually prefer ASP! ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

Originally posted by kbannon
    recommendation comes a bit late though if the site is already built!

Yeah i kinda need to go with ASP ...client request!! they have inhouse designers me just the host for the time being!

Advertisement