Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July Heat 2

Options
  • 07-07-2004 1:49pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭

O.k. looks like the smokers win this one. I propose to hold the 2nd heat on Saturday 10th July from 5 p.m. with the usual hcga afterwards.
    So feeback please. This ok with everyone? If anyone intends NOT staying for hcga let me know so we can open it up to others who may want to come along after.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'm in work until 6 this Saturday, however I can take lunch at 5 and get up to your place fairly sharpish - you're in Rathmines aren't you Muso? Should be there 5.15ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Tis just fine with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

considering I still haven't managed to get a witnness ticket, I might be able to make it now, and muso's at 5 would be fine with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Sounds good to me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

We can stretch it to 5.15 without any major difficulties I imagine.

• Advertisement

Hey you can start at 5 if you want and just blind me anyway, should only miss one round of blinds anyway.

Can you PM your address as well?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I think going by normal practice you might not even be the last to arrive. Anyway I'll pm all involved today when I get a chance.

So where's your gaff then Muso, eh?

Whoops

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

It doesn't look like I am able to make it tomorrow. I will know for sure later.

MrP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

transpires I can make this one. I'll see you all later to throw 25 quid at ye. Won't be around for the HCGA.

This means there may be room for one or two more for the hcga presumably from about 8 onwards.

Qualifiers were:

Hyzepher
    Waylander
    Me :)

Commiserations to MarQ who watched with all of us as Waylander called Hyzephers all-in with J8x on board. Hyzepeher turns over a J for a pair of Jacks, Waylander turns over A8 for a pair of 8s. Turn is an Ace and MarQ is seeing the final within his grasp. River a Jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Probably should not have made that call, but I thought the game was gonna go on all night and I had an ace kicker, but I figured I was behind. Still, enjoyed the game, andd finally made the final:D

Advertisement