Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo on Wrist

Options
  • 07-07-2004 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone got a tattoo on their wrist?
    Thinking of gettin something on the inside of my wrist and was just wondering if it is very painful?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

My brother has one going around his wrist and he said it wasnt very painful from having other areas ink'd I would say the wrist area would be an ok experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

was even flinch worthy pain. most unpainful tattoo ive had done. i was chatting away to him and my friends the whole time; getting my lower back done i couldnt breathe with the pain, let alone speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

got my wrist done 2 weeks ago. it was painful on the inside but it didnt take very long so it wasnt too bad at all.
    its obviously different for each person cos i found getting my lower back done the easiest of all my tattoos....and it took over 3 hours! :D

Advertisement