Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chris Benoit DVD

• 07-07-2004 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hey did anyone else see this yet ?
    Looks awsome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Ages old,but that dvd looks sweet.Never saw such a collection ***** matches on 1 dvd before.

By my luck,i will find it in shops around august.2005.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Really looking forward to seeing the super j cup matches, the one with the great sasuke is widely regarded as one of the best wrestling matches ever.
    and the other j cup match on the dvd is against black tiger(eddie guerrero under a mask if i'm not mistaken).

should be fantastic when it makes its way over here, august of this year apparantly.

Anyone seen the mick foley dvd over here yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Yeah, I have Micks DVD, What brillance...the only band thing about it was its promoted as Matches picked by Mick himself and he say several times on it he didn't pick his matches nevertheless it is great!...it has a match against Vader in which Vader broke Micks nose...A mjor bump off of WCW's ramp in a tag match against the Nastys...A bottle in ECW that wouldn't break over his head and made a sickening clink noise several times, had to admire Sabus determination to break it. Plus all other classic matches Hell in a Cell '98, Mind Games V Shawn Micheals...old ECW Promos on the extra...You won't regret buying it

I also suggest Shawn Micheals Double Disk DVD and for true WRESTLING fans Ric Flairs...it really makes you appreciate the sport side and Athletecism...

I can't wait for Beniot's DVD myself...matches against Guerrero and his match against Bret..should be good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

im still after that fecking ric flair dvd.I never have the money for it:(

Shawn Michaels dvd is amazing,could have been longer...

Mick Foley = Greatness.I got it from www.play.com

I will be getting Benoit's.him vs the hitman is one of the greatest ever (so ive heard)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ....To be the man...You gotta be the man!

The Kansas City fight..legends

• Advertisement
Advertisement