Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it Possible to email a pic to a phone?

Options
  • 07-07-2004 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

As the name says, Is this possible? I want to get some pics to my N-gage without having to get a bluetooth connection for my pc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

I'm not sure you can email it, but you can upload the pics to some web space, point your phone's browser to it and save them to your phone memory when they display on the screen. Thats what I do! it works with MIDI files as well for most phones if you want to uploads some ring tones.

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by Wez
    As the name says, Is this possible? I want to get some pics to my N-gage without having to get a bluetooth connection for my pc.

You should be grand on a Series 60 device, as long as it's a supported format (e.g. JPEG), and you are using the 'real' Messages E-mail features of the phone with a POP/IMAP account (not just E-mail though the WAP browser).

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Does anyone know if any of the operators have any plans to have emaill addresses on the phones like they do in Japan? something like 0861111111@o2.ie or somethign like that?

J

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

Those email addresses have been available on Vodafone for ages. Not sure about 02?

-Jim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    wez... you stole my dancing man ...

No, you stole it from me! :p Nah I had it since I was part of another forum ( www.cbr250.com ) which btw is a great forum!

Advertisement