Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Cork City Flat - 15 Mins walk city centre - Marina Area

Options
  • 08-07-2004 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,446 ✭✭✭

Hi I am moving out of 4 room flat here in Cork City.

Self contained - Unfurnished - 2 Rooms (Bed and Sitting Room / or two bedrooms) Kitchen and Bathroom.

Needs some maintenence and painting done, but your chance to get in and put your own requested for how you would like the place decorated.

I am paying under 80 Euro a week, but you would need to agree price with land Lady.

Will be posting details of Items (i.e. Cooker, Fridge, Superser and furniture etc.) that belong to me, to the FS board soon. Looking for someone to take a pakage deal on the contents and taking over the tenancy.

Phone line has passed the online test for broadband.

Avalable this Saturday 10 July , after midday for viewing. Land Lady will also be available on the same day.

Place suitable for young couple, or business person. Car Parking in front. Not
    suitable for Single parent family.

Regards,
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by corkie
    Hi I am moving out of 4 room flat here in Cork City.
    Self contained - Unfurnished - 2 Rooms (Bed and Sitting Room / or two bedrooms) Kitchen and Bathroom.
    It is not appropriate to desvribe that as a "4 room flat"
    I am paying under 80 Euro a week, but you would need to agree price with land Lady. Avalable this Saturday 10 July , after midday for viewing. Land Lady will also be available on the same day.
    You need to post a rent.
    Not suitable for Single parent family.
    Why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Sounds well dodgy to me...

Basically it's a one bedroom flat?

Students convert living rooms into bedrooms. Young couples and "businesspersons" don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,446 ✭✭✭corkie

Sorry lads I didn't mean to mislead anyone. I have had the tenacy on this flat for the last 10 years. It was my first rental after moving out of home.

So I 'm not well up on the proper lingo to use.

The flat is on the second floor of Three storey Victoria Building. Entrance by means of Outside steps to a shared hall way. Two other Flats have access through this hall way the top flat and back flat over an extension.

Windows are old and wooden with no glazing. Keeping the place warm in the winter would be costly and is the reason why I believe it would not be suitable for the very young or old.

The rent I pay at the moment is EUR 75 a week.

I post this earlier in the week, when I thought I would have had thursday off to get the place ready for viewing. But ended up working that day.

As I have been corrected the Proper description for this should be "One bedroom flat".

I'm still moving out by the end of next week.

Regards,
    J.

Advertisement