Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Prince Albert Piercing Experience - It was cool lol!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

thanks guys after reading everyone's thoughts it's put me at ease enough to go to snakebit next weekend and get it done.

Do it. You wont regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

thanks guys after reading everyone's thoughts it's put me at ease enough to go to snakebit next weekend and get it done.

It's a very easy piercing to get done (other than the mental block) and to heal up, just make sure to do exactly what they say for the aftercare.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

something like this has been in the back of my mind for a while and im still nowhere near making a decision but

i never thought a prince albert was for me but thought some of the other behind the helmet piercings might be

i saw a picture recently of one just behind the head that didnt look like it went threw the urethra but just above kinda threw the top thirdif you know what i mean

anyone any idea what that would be called or have any pictures or no were i could even start looking?

thats about as non graphic a description i can do im afraid

If you're getting a prince albert piercing, then the pain is shocking in that you'll be amazed that that split-second pinch pain was what you were so worried about.

Seriously, it's like getting pinched for a fraction of a second, and then it feels fine again.

kinda like a nipple piercing? i had my nipple done and while it was sore it was very very bearable and very very quick

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

The piercing you're talking about is an Ampallang. It can be done either through the urethra, which usually heals quickest, or just below it. You can pierce above the urethra, but due to the high risk of migration it's not really recommended.
    An Ampallang, by the way is not like getting your nipple pierced. Its sorer, one of the sorest male genital piercings along with the Apradavya (it passes vertically through the glans). It also bleeds, usually a lot, due to the size of the flesh you've gone through and the amount of blood vessels there.
    If you're interested in getting it done, find a piercer and talk to them. They will tell you the pro's and cons and help you decide if it really is the right piercing for you.

• Advertisement

The piercing you're talking about is an Ampallang. It can be done either through the urethra, which usually heals quickest, or just below it. You can pierce above the urethra, but due to the high risk of migration it's not really recommended.
    An Ampallang, by the way is not like getting your nipple pierced. Its sorer, one of the sorest male genital piercings along with the Apradavya (it passes vertically through the glans). It also bleeds, usually a lot, due to the size of the flesh you've gone through and the amount of blood vessels there.
    If you're interested in getting it done, find a piercer and talk to them. They will tell you the pro's and cons and help you decide if it really is the right piercing for you.

ye iv seen pics of ampallang thats not what im talking about(it might be called the same thing but not by the pictures iv seen)

this piercing goes horizontally not vertically and is on the shaft not the glans

The only piercing I have ever done on the shaft is a Frenum. These pass through the pliable skin covering the shaft. They are one of the easier and less painful genital piercings (cue sigh of relief) and heal, providing you're careful, very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Could be a deep shaft ampallang? Crazy dangerous

Will wrote: »

just wikipediad that and the description seems to match up, which means nuff said thats not what ill be getting

however i think i might have been wrong about it passing threw the shaft

will ill pm you a quick link if you dont mind?seen as i know your not squeemish

Will wrote: »
    And very bloody rare. Personally I've never met a piercer who'll do it. Way too many potential problems.

• Advertisement

yeah go for it, should be able to figure it out quick enough.

pierced off - yeah i've heard of someone who does em, uses some sort of cautery implement to stem bleeding from the get go

The pic is of 2 paired dydoe's, makes it look like there's a horizontal bar on top. Like a reverse frenum of sorts.

It's a handy enough piercing if you're built for it. Ideally needs a minimum of 10g bars and not all men have the flesh to accommodate the jewellery comfortably. As for a deep shaft ampallang, its not so much the cauterizing, its the potential to hit something on the way through that would worry me. Most blood flow can be stopped, usually!!

It's a handy enough piercing if you're built for it. Ideally needs a minimum of 10g bars and not all men have the flesh to accommodate the jewellery comfortably.

thats a dyedo your talking about now or a 'reverse frenum' as we are describing it now

Ouch ouch ouch

hit something on the way

thats sounds fairly feckin ominous alright

PeakOutput wrote: »
    thats a dyedo your talking about now or a 'reverse frenum' as we are describing it now
    Dyedo goes through the ridge at the back of the glans. It is a fairly anatomy specific piercing, you're either built or not, a reverse frenum, straight barell through the loose skin. In out and bobs your uncle. Just as handy as having your ears pierced.

Dyedo goes through the ridge at the back of the glans. It is a fairly anatomy specific piercing, you're either built or not, a reverse frenum, straight barell through the loose skin. In out and bobs your uncle. Just as handy as having your ears pierced.

any particular downsides to a reverse frenum or regular frenum for that matter?

None really. Keep it "covered" while its healing, and always wear a raincoat if you're visiting strange places!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Brigante

PeakOutput wrote: »
    kinda like a nipple piercing? i had my nipple done and while it was sore it was very very bearable and very very quick

Got my nipple done and thought it was horrific I almost leapt off the ****ing bed and had the guy in Metalmorphisis breaking his bollix laughing!! Have my tongue pierced and ribs tattooed and still the nipple was 10 times worse than both.. took about 9months to heal aswell absolute nightmare:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Brigante wrote: »
    Got my nipple done and thought it was horrific I almost leapt off the ****ing bed and had the guy in Metalmorphisis breaking his bollix laughing!! Have my tongue pierced and ribs tattooed and still the nipple was 10 times worse than both.. took about 9months to heal aswell absolute nightmare:D
    pfffft nipples aren sore till the 4th or 5th time

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Brigante

pfffft nipples aren sore till the 4th or 5th time

Are you some sort of nipple producing mutant?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

while on the topic of nipple piercings, never will anyone convince me that it's a good idea. but i did make it to snakebite today and got my prince done at long last. i'd be lying if i said i just got it done, but it took a long time to calm myself down ready for the tube. that god damn TUBE once i mustard up enough mental strength to take the tube, the piercing itself was actually quite nice in it's own way. i'd recommend it to anyone who really wants it, if i didn't think i'd wake up tomorrow regretting not getting it done i would have been out of thier before he tested the tube.

while on the topic of nipple piercings, never will anyone convince me that it's a good idea. but i did make it to snakebite today and got my prince done at long last. i'd be lying if i said i just got it done, but it took a long time to calm myself down ready for the tube. that god damn TUBE once i mustard up enough mental strength to take the tube, the piercing itself was actually quite nice in it's own way. i'd recommend it to anyone who really wants it, if i didn't think i'd wake up tomorrow regretting not getting it done i would have been out of thier before he tested the tube.
    ha ha wait till you wake up tomorrow after striking one in yer sleep!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭travnett

Thinking for a while also about getting this done, I am nearly at the stage where I will do it. Not worried about the pain really, but worried about the major shrinkage that will happen once it sees that big tube and needle lol.

Does anyone here regret getting it done?

travnett wrote: »
    Thinking for a while also about getting this done, I am nearly at the stage where I will do it. Not worried about the pain really, but worried about the major shrinkage that will happen once it sees that big tube and needle lol.

Does anyone here regret getting it done?
    Do you think you're hard while getting it pierced:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

i'v had mine a couple of months now and its totally worth it, that few seconds of discomfort is nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sG_Turtle

my dick hurts just thinking about getting it done

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Want Justice

Hi there, sorry if im bringing this thread back to life but I got my PA done about
    3 days ago in Wildcat (superplace) I've read in the posts here about having sex when ya feel up to it but with a condom but can any tell me should I wait 2-3 months as recommended by Wildcat for going bare back??? Does it take that long??? Anyone give me there advice of when they went bareback with the PA??? And also does anyone here with a PA do any sports??? If so after its healed if something hits off that area would it hurt more with the PA on???? I do thai boxing and wear a cup but afraid of getting a knock. If someone does a similar sport with a PA advice appreciated!!!! Or even should I take this out before fights??? Would it close up very quickly????

• Advertisement

Hi there, sorry if im bringing this thread back to life but I got my PA done about
    3 days ago in Wildcat (superplace) I've read in the posts here about having sex when ya feel up to it but with a condom but can any tell me should I wait 2-3 months as recommended by Wildcat for going bare back??? Does it take that long??? Anyone give me there advice of when they went bareback with the PA??? And also does anyone here with a PA do any sports??? If so after its healed if something hits off that area would it hurt more with the PA on???? I do thai boxing and wear a cup but afraid of getting a knock. If someone does a similar sport with a PA advice appreciated!!!! Or even should I take this out before fights??? Would it close up very quickly????
    Barback after a week(immense immune system) God take it out, low kicks, knees and teeps would not be good. Take it out, afaik it's one that'll never close, well mine hasn't and I've had nothing in it for 2 years

Advertisement