Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

why on earth...

Options
  • 08-07-2004 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭

...would someone bother to go to the trouble of hanging 7 tampons on various parts of my car. on tuesday, it was flowers all over it.

anyone else seen this sort of behaviour. anyway to catch out the culprits?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Probably for humorous reasons ;)

Either ignore it or watch the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by leeroybrown
    Probably for humorous reasons ;)
    dont get me wrong, i thought it was really funny too, just my curiosity is getting the better of me and i want to find out who's doing this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

May not have been wise to make this public knowledge!

Mike.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

well at least they arent kicking the wing mirrors off it or slashing the tyres..

Its funny ya have to admit.. :)

A lot of effort tho.. has to be someone ya know..

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

A couple of years ago someone COMPLETELY covered my neighbours car in soil - thought it was very funny :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Be glad it wasnt cow dung

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Is someone suggesting its your time of the month for you? Thats gas by the way - original at least! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper

anyway to catch out the culprits?

Blood test ?

sorry, im digusted myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Tampons.... bit different from lifting the wipers!

To catch the culprits,......maybe this is some girls way of telling you she don't need them for the next 10 months or so........... eh?

I stayed @ my girlfriends house one night & found my car was full of plants the next morning, roots, top soil and all....

A few years later some nutter broke all the door handles of my girlfriends car....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Maybe they thought they were little fenders just incase you crash.

Maybe they were a sick raving lunatic with too much time on their hands (or a student)

Anyways, weird. Defo a girl though. Did you take the micky (in front of a girlie friend) out of girls and their time of month recently ?
    J.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper
    ...would someone bother to go to the trouble of hanging 7 tampons on various parts of my car. on tuesday, it was flowers all over it.
    Maybe they think you are a knnt.

i found out the guilty party. a couple of my 'friends' were off their heads the night it happened and were asking their house mates for a loan of tampons. all parties will be punished. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Phew! So those Riot Grrrrrrls you owe money to have'nt discovered where you live then? :D

Mike.

Originally posted by mike65
    Phew! So those Riot Grrrrrrls you owe money to have'nt discovered where you live then? :D

Mike.
    hehe lol. justice will be swift. 2 guys and 2 girls to take out. none of them drive, so a similar attack cant be done. have to think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Ha ha, in your flowers eh? Hee hee hee, nice won

Advertisement