Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest Check: 512mb BH5 ram

Options
  • 08-07-2004 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how much yee would pay for half a gig of BH5 ram, specifically corsair 3500xms.

its rated for 2-3-3-7 at 217mhz. i don't actually know what it can do as i've don't have a cpu that can push it that far.

data

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Might be interested. What can it do with ur nf7s? I've the same model motherboard so what's the max u can push it to with 2.9v?

BH5 should be able to do 2-2-2 fairly easily. I have Kingston HyperX BH-5 that can do 220 2-2-2-5 @2.9v but it's very shaky with the nf7s. Would be ideal for p4/a64 though, something to keep in mind for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

hmm i've only put 2.8vdimm through it as this was stable with cpu at 200mhz on prime95.

my overclock is cpu limited though as even with a low multi and high vcore i can't get the system stable at an FSB of around 215mhz.

so i'm afraid i can't answer your questions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Are you sure it's BH5? I unfortunately had to rip the heatspreaders of the Kingston mem to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

apparently corsair xms3500 was only ever released as BH5

http://www.houseofhelp.com/v2/showthread.php?t=20550&highlight=XMS3500

Advertisement