Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Nights

• 08-07-2004 1:09pm

Last night was my grad. Myself and everyone there was having a brilliant time until a group of skint head pricks from town decided to come. All night they were starting fights. But then it got totally out of control. About fourty differant lads began fighting. One of my friends was headbutted for no reason, my friend turned round andn said "hey man its okay". As we tried to leave, the guy in front of us picked up a glass bottle and smashed someone over the head, knocking him unconscise. Chairs were being used as weapons, tables were being destroyed and then the cops came. A friend was pushed into a cop, who turned round grabbed my friend by the collar and smashed him up against the wall.
    It was totally insane. But still a great night.

What are your greatest nights ever?

Advertisement