Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new Movie

Options
  • 08-07-2004 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Plans are already underway for the next ST movie, set in Starfleet Academy it may feature none of the already established characters or it may be a young Kirk and Spock.While Rick Berman has said plans have begun on such a movie he has not said that this is the only ST project on the table or if this project will even be completed.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Aready mentioned but its ok.
    Ye i am up for any new star trek movie but i reley want to know what will happen after the dominion war. so i would prefear a after nemessis movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

Ah, i was unaware of this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Em theres no details of this film yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭The Admiral

:p Hum hum... yeah, there WILL be a next movie... and it will be called:

[glow=4]Star Trek: Temporal Incursion[/glow]

:D :cool: ;)

The Admiral

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

New movie might be about the romulan war

You know im looking forward to the future of star trek now they seem to be going stuff right for once

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Ok it seems as if the admiral, myself, and data are the only ones actually interested in this bloody movie project. I thought people, irish trek fans especially... would be alot more interested than this...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I went away for 2 weeks and missed about 50 posts and i wasent botherd catching up by reading it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Ok well then you're forgiven ;-)

Advertisement