Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy - Ass Kisser !

Options
  • 08-07-2004 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

I once thought he was a rather amusing DJ with a brain till I heard him ass kissing Pat Kenny the other day and its not the first time I heard him licking his rusty sheriff's badge. Although I let him off the first time but every so often he commends Pat the Plank for his excellent interviewing skills......hahaha yea !

God I hate Pat 'the plank' Kenny and Ryan is now tuned out of every radio i have !

Typical stupidity of the Plank......

Pat the Plank had 'Hutch' (David Soul) on a few months back and asked had he seen the new Starsky & Hutch film......... what an idiot Hutch was in it !!!!!

RANT OVER !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

Tuber is just doing what all young wippersnappers in rte have to do in order to get on. How do you think himself and Mark Little have got so far so fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Fudger

ah a fake is a fake whatever why you look at it......... the guy has no spine in my books....... Ian Dempsey and Ray Darcy have the right idea..... leave the capitalist bureaucracy that is 2fm........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I think the guy is absolutely rubbish. He isn't funny, he has an annoying voice and isn't interesting in the slightest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

Originally posted by Fudger
    I once thought he was a rather amusing DJ with a brain till I heard him ass kissing Pat Kenny the other day and its not the first time I heard him licking his rusty sheriff's badge. Although I let him off the first time but every so often he commends Pat the Plank for his excellent interviewing skills......hahaha yea !

God I hate Pat 'the plank' Kenny and Ryan is now tuned out of every radio i have !

Typical stupidity of the Plank......

Pat the Plank had 'Hutch' (David Soul) on a few months back and asked had he seen the new Starsky & Hutch film......... what an idiot Hutch was in it !!!!!

RANT OVER !
    you're watching too much eamonn dunphy.pat kenny does a great radio program,things are gone downhill BIG TIME since he went on holliers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Did anyone listen to The Full Irish this morning. Tubridy must be on holidays because that inept, giggling halfwit Nikki Hayes was standing in for him. She really is the pits.

BrianD3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I've always found Tubridy very annoying, although the same can be said of most other Irish Radio/TV personalities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ooouu i cant stand that fella , he just bugs me !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Tubradey is just the tip of the inept 2fm dj iceberg-2fm do not have one entertaining or mildly interesting presenter-tubradey and Gareth O Callaghan are the single worst things on RTE's payroll.2fm should burn.

Originally posted by orangerooster
    2fm should burn.

Well if you are free Friday night, i've got the petrol and matches.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Originally posted by orangerooster
    Tubradey is just the tip of the inept 2fm dj iceberg-2fm do not have one entertaining or mildly interesting presenter.

Hey it's not all bad, what about Gerry Ryan? He's a funny bastard, he can do serious and lighthearted stuff equally well. He's worth his reputed €601,882 a year.

Tubridy's just a mouth, he spews out whatever comes into his head without any thought process. And his voice is very irratating, it sounds like he has a permanent cold.

• Advertisement

I was cleaning up spilt paint today with some rag of a newspaper when I spied his column. I read through his piece on Spiderman and I have to say that Tubridy is the biggest git in Ireland. He reckons that the Spiderman comics were fun and that the films arent because Peter has problems. The whole point of the comic was a superhero who had everyday problems. Man, i wish I could kill that C*NT. He is tyhe most irritating wanker on the radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yeah, can't stand Rumpety-tumpety either. I stopped listening to the 2FM breakfast show years ago, around the time Garret O'Callahan took over and I've never really listened to Tubridy. He annoys me too much to even bother to start listening.
    The evening DJs are pretty good though, Conor G, Dan Hegarty, Jenny Huston, and not forgetting Richard Xylophone Bus Stop O'Shea of course :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

The nightime crew are ok-but my god the daytime shows........
    :
    6:00-Some tosser who's up Ryan Tubridies ass.

7:00-Ryan Tubridy the most arrogant wanker on Irish radio.

9:00-Gerry Ryan-total ****ing waste of airspace-only successful cause Mary and Ann think some auld waster talking about how big his mickey is,is outrageous and funny.

12:00-Gareth O Callaghan-its a pity he didnt finish himself off.I hate this ****er more than Tubridy.

14:00-Michael Cahil-plays the same **** every single day and thats not an overstatement.He must love J-lo and Atomic Kitten.What a crap dj.

17:00-Some old fossil playing ****e old music.

18:00-Dave Fanning-Tolerable.

19:00-Rick O Shea-total tool.

After that then it gets fairly ok-but 2fm is uncompromisingly **** radio.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Ryan Tubridy What a big Nerd!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

2FM is a disgrace. I haven't (voluntarily) listened to it in many years. Phantom and Today FM are far superior, and BBC 6 Music on sky and the net kicks all their asses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I was at the Young Scientist Awaard Ceremony back in January and Ryan was hosting it, was such an asshole. He kept trying to make jokes, then he said that one of the winners would make a cute couple, the guy came up and told Ryan that they were cousins. He is a pure eejit.

Advertisement