Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

** Drop Dead Fred **

• 08-07-2004 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Rememeber this?? Was waiting avidly to watch what my nanny use to plonk me down in front of when I was a kid,and were talkin disturbing memories came back..because of this film I bashed my sister on the head with a real telephone and when I was 8,and I also threw her down the stairs playing gradioles.Snotface!

Fans? Missed it? Hated it? I thought it was pretty cool.I mean, he wiped dog pooh on the carpets, cut peoples hair when they slept,threw spagetti in restaurants and looked up womens skirts at their "cobwebs".Me and my sister use to call my mom the megabitch/beast.Now I know why she got so upset.

BTW theres no extra features on the dvd :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Ruatha

"Morning. Who's for snot flicking?"

Yes...I love this movie too. Mind you, if I'd had my own drop dead fred growing up, I never would have made it this far, I was bad enough by myself :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I absolutely loved that movie ... I'm sure I saw it in Laser last week [must make the trip @ lunch to get it for tonight] :D

Rik Mayall was hilarious as Fred!

The Death Breath. She killed me with the Death Breath. Be gone - Evil One!
    I don't love you, coz love is for girls, and girls are DEE-SGUS-TING!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

yeah i was reminded of this too when saw it on

play.com
    just over €10 euro delivered...nice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Excellent movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

God! Whata piece of utter s h i t !

Nuff said :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 romey

I LOVE THIS FILM!

i watched it with my dad when i was like eight. It was one of his favourite movies. I remember i started to cry as soon as pheobe cates came on screen, cause about a week before my dad had shown me gremilns and in my warped eight year old mind i thought she was a gremlin.

hmm i also remember trying to presuede my sister to help me shave the cat after seeing this movie:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jadedsoul

My parents were so conservative when i was a child they would never let me watch TV so i would have to sneek over to my best friends house, nextdoor, and watch things like "Care Bears", "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and of course, "Drop Dead Fred". my parents never knew what this was, so everytime i did something off the movie, i would blame Fred. they put me into child therapy, not realizing that i was just very easily influenced by movies i liked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

is it a good thing that happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I'm afraid I only remember it as Rik Mayalls doomed attempt to crack the American market

Advertisement