Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Aib Scandal

Options
  • 08-07-2004 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I heard that Aib were going to announce another scandal today.. Anyone know what its about?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

"AIB post obscene profit."

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EddieTheEagle

Something about student bank accounts from what I've been hearing.

Take a listen to Charlie Bird and he'll fill you in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

http://www.rte.ie/news/2004/0708/aib.html
    AIB to refund graduate & third level customers

08 July 2004 18:15
    Allied Irish Bank has confirmed to RTÉ News that it is to make refunds to 34,000 of its third level and graduate customers.

The bank says the total amount of money to be refunded before interest compensation is in the order of €1.4m.

The money is being refunded because certain advertised discounts to students were not applied in all cases.

Yippee, maybe I'll get that commission back they charged to lodge my sterling Vodafone Dividend cheque!

Interested to see how long this goes back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

ya i noticed extra charges could any recomment a good bank as sick of AIB there a bag of piss :(:(:(:(:(

Advertisement