Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Dead End

Options
  • 08-07-2004 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

It beats up, rapes the parents of and pisses on the burning corpses of Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

Best 3minutes I've spent infront of a PC in a long while.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Was posted a year ago on film board :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106666&highlight=batman+dead

Tis a nice short though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

yeah it's a freaking brilliant piece, real work of art, in perfect world I'd love to see how this guy handles his Batman, large muscled american, in a fearure length with all the bells and whistles

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

That was really very cool indeed. Well worth the full screen download, I figure.

The only qualm I have about it is the Adam West-like costume that Batman wears - the leather gloves, cape and mask were cool, but somehow the whole idea of a cloth outfit never struck me as making much sense. He always struck me as the sort who'd wear some form of armour to protect himself...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Its very well made and I'd love to see how the guy who did it would handle a full length Batman film but to be honest I couldn't stop laughing at the Alien and Predator, I even wonder if the director has actually seen either of the Alien or Predator films judging by how ridiculously bad each species was represented. I know its low budget and only 8 minutes and all that but it'd be much better if the Alien and Predator were left out.

Lol at the Alien when it jumps on Batman and struggles with him like its some sort of mugger.

I loved his depiction of the Joker though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Down in a hole

Was fairly enjoyable,seemed to capture the dark feeling that had been lacking in the abysmal Batman Forever&Batman and Robin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Creature wrote:
    I even wonder if the director has actually seen either of the Alien or Predator films judging by how ridiculously bad each species was represented.
    I loved his depiction of the Joker though.

I actually disagree on both those points, I thought the predator was awesome, ok admittedly the singel Alien that appeared was a bit of a throwback to eh original Alien, where the alien was in fact a guy in a suit, still.

As for the joker, I thought he was good, but there was too much dialogue between them. Aw sure we'll have an aul chat and a scrape me ole chum. In comics you're always going to have more dialogue, nature of the beast, but a film needs to handle dialogue differently, a lot more can be portrayed visually.

Anyway, the real reason for me replying is that no one has mentioned World's finest yet, so I though I should step up to the plate and furnish you all with a link to said film, sequel of sorts to Dead End. Enjoy

http://www.theforce.net/theater/non...est/index.shtml

Advertisement