Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post for anyoe who bought an n-gage for 89 euro

• 08-07-2004 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hey people
    i bought on e of those n gages from vodafone.ie for 89 euro, about 2mths ago but already its dead it says device start up error contact retailer so its in gettin repaired, how shoddy was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem,
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,985 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mine's fine.

Try to reset the device.

Put this code in: *#7370#

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

No probs here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

mine is fine too man,sorry

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

mines working aok in prague.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Mine got a new screen last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

I drove to kilkenny to buy mine about hour and a half from where I live, got home charged it, turned it on and the software was f****d on it, took it back and the shop posted me a new one the following week as they out of stock. No problems with new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

mine is as happy as larry with its 256mb card to play with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Mine had the same..but only after *cough* I loaded some *stuff* on it, was reflashed with a newer version of firmware and been fine ever since.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by Longfield
    was reflashed with a newer version of firmware and been fine ever since.

How do you go about doing that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I brought it to the mobile repair place in the sandyford ind est, and got repaired under warrenty, they flashed it with a newer version.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
Advertisement