Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything Other Than The Norm

Options
  • 08-07-2004 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

I was just wondering if people have had any unusual piercings or seen any ,other than the ones you see on the "menu" in the studios.im looking to have something differant done. thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

if you lookin for sommat diferent, get the bit just above your 2 front teeth and behind you top lip done, its called a smiley

whats it looks like, i dont think this is offensive? its inside the mouth.

i like them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

go to www.bmezine.com you will get plenty of ideas there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

i loooove anti eyebrows, so pretty, and i also saw a pic of a girly with her temple pierced, that was cool . or u cud get a surface piercing somewhere, doesnt matter where, they always look cool.

me, my next piercing is goin to be my tongue. i have had SO many different kinds of piercing, but i am truely terrified (for some reason) of getting my tongue done. ive wanted it for 3 years now, and still havent been able to get the courage to do it. sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

aye them anti eyebrows are pretty cool, dunno what my boss would say about it though, hard enough him letting me wear my nape, tongue eyebrow n lip in work, but just saw them there, they are quite unusual..#

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The ones Steve Vai has on his collarbones. So damn funky! I fully intend stealing them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Corset piercings are amazingly pretty, but I'm sure they're quite painful. Nonetheless, I hope to get one done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

i suppose u could get it done one or two at a time...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Liquorice
    Corset piercings are amazingly pretty, but I'm sure they're quite painful. Nonetheless, I hope to get one done.

I don't think they can last too long either?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Originally posted by eth0_
    I don't think they can last too long either?

Yeah, they're temporary in most cases, which is a pity. I'm sure that if I do go ahead with one(it'll be three years or more before I can), and I'm neither unhappy with it nor put off by the pain, and if it's possible, I'd get it done again.
    That said, I could change my mind by the time it's possible for me to get pierced.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

ugh imagine playing football with the corset one

is the anti eyebrow when you have something similar to a scaffold bar underneath the skin? seen that looked very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement