Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best desert type foodage in the world

• 08-07-2004 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

I was just sitting here watching jack black fall down hill and contemplating life when it came to me, the meaning of life is desert(and oxegen tickets) i then decided to find out a little more about you people by asking you to contemplate this question and reply with your honest answer! what is the best desert type food???????think carefully now!mine would be flake yoghurt or rolo not quite sure! good luck people:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I had chocolate cake made of fish once and it was the nicest desert I ever had, I swear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Isn't it dessert?

Here was me expecting to read about some sort of Moroccan or arabic style cuisine under the new label of 'desert'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

[nyom] Profiteroles [/nyom]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

SANDwiches?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Benoffi (or however you spell it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Profiteroles
    Milfei
    and baklava.

Banoffee is lovely, banoffee pie, cake etc (banana toffee).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Originally posted by Draupnir
    SANDwiches?

THERE we go ;)!

I must agree with the profiteroles sentiment - however, I never seem to get enough in a restaurant? Ben and Jerrys 'Phish Food' is quite the dish too :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

ummm...vanilla icecream mixed with crunchy nuggets and topped off with caramel sauce and flakes...mmmmmmmm:p ..need to walk about 5 miles after that though..not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

A lovely Dairy Milk chocolate ice-cream. nothing better. I treat myself once a week on a Sunday to this delicious confection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yea rolo yoghurt yummy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Crunch.
    *drools*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Banoffee pie if out in a restaurant.

Ben and Jerrys Phish Food ;)

Advertisement