Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White Hart Lane Extension

• 08-07-2004 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

no to be out doon by the mancs!!

Tottenham are ready to extend the capacity at White Hart Lane. They plan to increase the number of seats from 36,000 to 54,000 and about 8,000 will be added in the first phase, the redevelopment of the west stand. A restaurant, fast food outlets, bars and a club museum are also in the pipeline.

Haringey Council are behind the project because they fear for the area's financial future if Spurs carry out their threat to move to the proposed Olympic Stadium in London's East End.

Severe transport problems still have to be resolved but a Tottenham source said: "We hope to stay at a new and improved White Hart Lane."

---

on a side not...they is rumour of a monday press conference!!! cmon you spurs

---

Also, if any1 wants to head to a home game...you can get flights from dublin - stanstead with ryanair for 45e incl vat and taxes return for most of the dates...leaving at 640 getting back at around 2300

going to the united game, charlton game and bolton...just finalising now!!! CMON YOU SPURS!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

The higher capacity Premiership grounds are the better , it will mean tickets will be easier to get .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

this is exactly what spurs need to act on..we are sitting with a cap of 36236 when united have 67000 newcaslte 55000 etc the money lost from not having enough room is massive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by sikes

going to the united game, charlton game and bolton...just finalising now!!! CMON YOU SPURS!!

You a member Sikes? The last match I was at was the season before last, had three flights booked and no tickets until 6 weeks before the match. Hadn't a clue what we'd have done if we didn't get any...

Is it getting any harder to pick up a few these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

It's nice to see all these proposed ground upgrades. They're all investments that will pay back for the club. An extra 18,000 seats will mean close to 400,000 extra tickets sold by Spurs a season. That's a whole lot of extra money coming into the club.

Originally posted by therecklessone
    You a member Sikes? The last match I was at was the season before last, had three flights booked and no tickets until 6 weeks before the match. Hadn't a clue what we'd have done if we didn't get any...

Is it getting any harder to pick up a few these days?

yeah i am a mamber and there is priorty booking package for three games and these are the three i have picked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by sikes
    yeah i am a mamber and there is priorty booking package for three games and these are the three i have picked!

Cool, enjoy yourself. I'll definitely be over this year, but it'll probably have to be one of the smaller teams. Is membership still open? If so, how much?

i am not sure if its still open or how much it cost...about 25£ i think...

for the day trip its going to cost less than €100 each inclu train to stadium, flight and match ticket...you cant go wrong

!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

I'm a spursfan too, lived just 15min from White Hart Lane for a year and a half, only missed one homegame.

To get tickets, you should really be a member. If you're not, most probably you are better off buying the ticket just outside the stadion (I never had a problem getting tickets outside, rarely did I pay more than 50 GBP).

I'm gonna book some of the tickets now too, hoping to see the big games this year, manU and Arsenal, maybe Chelsea/Liverpool too.
    I have a better chance of getting tickets as I have three cousins in England who have seasontickets (they are allowed a guest ticket if the person they are buying the ticket for is a member).

thats class....i think i get to go do a year in college abroad and hope to do it in england and you guessed it, grab a season ticket...

the lane is unreal to be in...i hope they don't relocate..too much history in that ground...

hope to get to 8 games now this season...ryanair all the way for the cheap tickets!!

Advertisement