Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL energy monitor

Options
  • 08-07-2004 11:41pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭

LIDL energy monitor

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/index.nsf/pag...p.EnergyMonitor

# Enables you to monitor the level of electricity used as well as costs!
    # Displays total electricity use during time (h/min) measured in KWh
    # Entry of regional rate per KWh possible

Picked up one of these today - it tells you how many Watts your PC is using AND it also tells you the Peak Wattage used. - Not sure how much extra of a safety factor is usual when specing PSU's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Doh! they show a picture of a two-pin socket!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ah.. that would explain why I'm only getting 224V

The earth is at the sides - Italians call them German type plugs - cos in Italy they use three pins in a line for low power while washing machines 'n stuff use the pictured type..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Well, the one in the Lidl ad in the free paper I just got through my door has a 3 pin UK plug on it. I'm sure thats the one they are selling.

Advertisement