Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will this Graphics Card do?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

SyxPak wrote:
    This thread is funny :)

"I built a Dell", "PCIe cards, yeah, dems is good ones" etc.

Original Poster:
    If you want easy nights' sleep, get yourself a Dell.

DELL = reject.reject.reject... God no not a Dell! no way man! I wouldn't sleep ever again!!!!!!!!!

Build ur pc urself and u'll learn lots as well so u CAN fix it if anything goes wrong later and YOU WON'T HAVE TO RING DELLS stupid service-line. (under qualified ppl those ops)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

DrMorphine wrote:
    Im buying a comp form dell tomorow... p4 2.80, 1gig ram and 128 MB PCI Express™ x16 ATI Radeon™ X300 SE inc DVI/VGA-TV out via S-video port graphics card...... I know nothing about graphics cards and was wondering if it will do...... i don want any choppy gameplay!

did ye ever buy this?
    and that gfx card would run nam/bf1942 but nothing newer particularly well(mid - low settings), you'd have to wait till early next year to get a high end PCI-E gfx card.....only seen em in bench marks at the moment(and most didn't proform any better, if at all....)

Advertisement