Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

navel plating

Options
  • 09-07-2004 2:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

do most piercers do this?? im a guy and have been thinkin about a few more piercings, i want to get my navel plated in 2 dif places. i know this isnt the norm but im wondering if they would be familiar with it, any got it done?
    was it sore and what kind of plates do you use??

thanks for any help,
    Krispie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

What do you mean by 'plated'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

just had a look for a pic n finally got one that i want,

http://www.poopyhead.net/navel-plating.jpg

i think it rocks but i dunno if alot of people would be familiar with it,

looks painful...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

its called pocketing.
    its a surface piercing in effect, and those ones are prone to rejection.
    check out Celestial Ring or Snakebite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

It looks cool but it wont be long lasting and also you will pay a fair bit of money to have pocketing done.

what do you mean by not long lasting? how long we talkin here, adn ill get it done for a 10er so money is nothing to do with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Krispie
    what do you mean by not long lasting? how long we talkin here, adn ill get it done for a 10er so money is nothing to do with it :)

Well, look at the positioning of it! It won't last very long because of all the pressure and movement on the jewellery, basically it cannot heal because it's always moving about.

she didnt really either,
    she hesitated in tellin me then i got it out of her, then she was makin sure i would dilute it alot, she didnt want to do it but feck if you saw my neck, it was in bits i couldnt bend my head or notihng,
    lovely piercing back again but the bar is too long

Advertisement