Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blame canada Part II

Options
  • 09-07-2004 3:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

My good friend bill again :)

I really love the way there still on about france being anti american.....
    oh and chirac is a bum along with the pm of canada

[URL=javascript:videoPlayer(10464,'Talking%20Points','Talking_Points','acc','Opinion',4);]dont ya love it[/URL]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dont you just love java?

Is this what you refer too?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3867481.stm

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

how do u get those java links to work??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

I've always said that I would either become a Mexican or Canadian the next time there was a draft.
    Instead I married a South African... :)
    You wouldn't believe what Army recruiters get up to about the time you graduate from high school.
    I got them off my back by telling them I had hair down to my ass and my favorite band was Metallica.
    I'm not sure that'd do the trick these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by sovtek
    I got them off my back by telling them I had hair down to my ass and my favorite band was Metallica. I'm not sure that'd do the trick these days.
    Just hum and haw that you aren't sure the Prophet would approve. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Heh so all those people saying "If Bush gets in I'm going to Canada" might as well find another country.

• Advertisement
Advertisement