Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dept of Health web address

Options
  • 09-07-2004 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

I saw Micheal Martin on the news last night in front of a Dept of Health backdrop. The backdrop had the address of the dept website which gave me a bit of a chuckle - it's doh.ie!! Probably appropriate given that Homer J Simpson is probably equally as capable of handling that very portfolio!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Not websites, but the was the Department of Public Entreprise (dope) and in the north, I think it was Department of Local Entreprise (dole).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Again not websites, but we've also the DoFA (foreign afffairs) and DoSFA (social & family affairs). No DoROFLMAO unfortunately but it's a start. Shame the Revenue officially falls under the Office of the Revenue Commissioners rather than a Department.

Advertisement